3 July 2015

Bad Days | Dear July | 2

Dear July,

Everyone has good days and bad days. Just like a good day, a bad day can be anything. While it's accepted that on the days that it feels like nothing is going right, it is labelled as a bad day, sometimes the feeling of it being a bad day has very little reasoning behind it.

Sometimes you just wake up with a feeling of not wanting to face the day and that feeling manages to push its way through the entire day. Sometimes you find yourself incredibly upset with a complete inability to pinpoint why that is. Today was one of those days for me.

I've had a few of these days recently, however I have decided to not allow myself to wallow in self-pity as it's never done me any good in the past. Instead of staying at home in bed all day for weeks I have filled my day jam packed tomorrow from late morning until midnight and I really hope that will allow me to forget about whether its a good day or a bad day, and just live it.

Liebe Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment